After careful consideration, Skippack Township Supervisors have made the decision to reopen trails in our park system. Getting exercise and fresh air is an important part of keeping our residents healthy. These spaces include Palmer Park and Church Road Park.
As we reopen some limited access at Palmer Park and Church Road Park, we rely on our Skippack community to comply with the State’s guidelines and CDC recommendations. We know this has been a challenge for everyone but Skippack residents have been doing a great job. We thank you for your efforts during the stay at home order and for honoring the closure of Skippack recreational spaces.
Important information to keep in mind while using Skippack Township trails and parks:
· Skippack trails, Palmer Park and Church Road Park will reopen Friday, May 1, 2020.
· All buildings, offices, playground equipment, courts and pavilions remain closed until further notice.
· Do not use the parks or trails if you are exhibiting any symptoms.
· Guests must maintain a six-foot distance and avoid crowded areas.
· Face mask or face coverings are recommended per the state; please see the state’s face mask guidelines: https://www.health.pa.gov/
· Access to restrooms remain closed until further notice.
· Please do not congregate in large groups.